Monday, April 6, 2009

Fruit

I almost didn't write a poem tonight because, well, I'm lazy. And my body said no. But since my body didn't have to do much to write and since I followed the lead of a friend to make the "Mosaic of Me" on Facebook (which should technically appear below), I decided there had to be a poem in some of these pictures. So here's what came out tonight. I don't know what the deal is with all of the other-worldly thoughts lately, but I guess I just like to think about heaven. And the process of getting there. Something about the season I suppose.

Fruit

*poof!*
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the mosaic, and your poem is wonderful. I forgot to tell you that I received your chapbook in the mail when I was gone. I haven't had two minutes to sit down and read it yet, but I look forward to it. I did read your poem on Elvis and his birth, and I love it. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete