Given the new job/new house/new routine thing that transpired in 2014 and the lingering sinus congestion that is fogging up my head, my resolution/goal list for 2015 is feeling a bit unambitious and uninspired. However, there are a few things I know I want to aim for in 2015.
- Read or listen to 12 books (I did it in 2014, I bet I can do it again in 2015.)
- Give thanks and pray daily, find a study or routine to revitalize spiritual life
- Finish my MFA (August 2015, baby!)
- Start a garden at the Copley house
- Read books 5 and 6 of the Harry Potter series with Lydia (Maybe 7? Dare I think we could finish those massive books together this year?)
- Restart biweekly date night with Brandon
- Establish an exercise routine in the new schedule - at least two days a week of some kind of intentional fitness activity
- Write something. Anything. Whenever I can jam it in.
New Year's Hopes for 2015: These are things that are almost entirely out of my control but what I would love to see happen this year.
- Sell the Ashland house
- Get an agent or editor to love my book
Those aren't preposterous, right? It could happen.
A Look Back:
2014: Resolution Time! I failed at the blogging goal, but everything else, hurrah! Check marks!2013: Resolutions - Walk Instead of Run
2012: My Thirtieth Year
2011: Harry and Henry
2010: Key West Bound and Lydia-isms
2009: Happy New Year