Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Blogging. About Blogging.

I follow this guy, Jon Acuff, blogger at Stuff Christians Like, on Twitter and via RSS feed (Which I love, by the way. Who came up with this stuff? Sending someone's journal entries straight to my Outlook mailbox so that I know when they've been updated? Awesomeness.), and this guy is just great. I laugh, I cry, I nod, I smile. Mostly, though, I am amazed at the sheer quantity of material he is putting out there, in both blog and book form.

Since my last post way back on November 17, I've been saying to myself, Sarah, you should blog about this. Or this. Or this. And here we are, three weeks later, writing a short blog entry about how I haven't been blogging but this guy Jon has been and man, he's great.

And now it is December, Christmas is a mere 17 days away, and the list of things to do, places to be, and sleep to be had just keeps growing. I miss blogging. I miss writing poetry. (Last time I wrote a poem? Mmmm September.) Is there hope? January, maybe? We'll see.

In the meantime, check out Jon Acuff. He's pretty neat-o.

No comments:

Post a Comment